FCL - Full Container Load
- Frequent-regular and efficient NVOCC services to/from Piraeus and Thessaloniki ports all over the world
- Triangle trade services
- Buyers consolidation
- Customs Formalities
- Special Project Cargo (Bulk, Yachts, Over dimensions)
LCL - Less Container Loads
Cargo Book offers comprehensive coverage at the level of sea transportation of partial load (Less Container Load – LCL) with weekly direct departures from/to basic ports of Asia , Australia , Europe and America.
We offer the ability to triangulate loads as well as pick up goods from multiple shippers for one consignee.
For an even more complete service, there is the option of insuring the goods as well as performing customs formalities and delivering the goods to the recipient’s premises.
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, as a member of the most reliable and large networks of agents worldwide and relying on a fully qualified staff, CARGO BOOK guarantees the smooth and safe transport of your goods/merchandise.
Weekly direct services
- Far East - South East Asia - Indian Subcontinent - Australia - Europe - USA
- Weekly transshipment services via Hub ports to/from all over the world
- via Singapore
- via Hong Kong
- via Hamburg
- via Barcelona
- Direct to Limassol - Beirut - Ashdod - Haifa
Cargo book maintains the bond with the Greek and Cypriot market strong and healthy. Our company offers weekly service from Piraeus to Limassol, round trips , utilizing our own chartered vessels. This way we ensure that our clients will enjoy the most reliable and punctual service.
Liner vessels agency
- MG Lines
- Blue Ice Lines